|ENGINEERING & INSPECTION SPECIALIST - PIPELINE INSPECTION
|PT. PARAMUDA JAYA
PT. PARAMUDA JAYA has worked
extensively with the:
|Beside our repsonsible in the certification process of a
Pipeline, we can also be responsible for the execution of the
Pipeline Engineering activities under the scope of the project,
planning/allocating tasks for the Pipeline Engineering and
Drafting teams, the coordination of Pipeline Engineering
activities, and the attendance of project progress/Client meetings.
Our responsiblity can stretch to the following creteria:
- Plans & allocates duties for Pipeline Engineering Teams.
- Attends technical & progress meetings.
- Co-ordinates the Pipeline Engineering activities.
- Attends design review meetings.
- Performs Pipeline design calculations and analyses.
- Prepares Pipeline design reports.
- Ensures completion of documentation.
- Mentors subordinate Engineers.
- Compliance, in accordance with current Standard.
|We have extensive experience in Inspection / Corrosion or Mechanical Engineering works in petroleum refineries, petrochemicals, gas
or chemical plants. The engineer is responsible for planning, directing and controlling the inspection of corrosion and Non-Destructive
examination related activities to ensure the integrity of plant equipment and piping as well as the safety of the plant. Experience in the
field of inspection design and maintenance of process industries coupled with corrosion engineering and non-destructive techniques
knowledge and experience.
Area of work: Inspection of equipment – corrosion control / monitoring and cathodic protection – testings and certification of plant
equipment – non-destructive testing – material / corrosion inspection – evaluation of equipment condition – turn around inspection
planning – development / training.
|Copyright © PT. Paramuda Jaya
Designed by: PT. Diamanda Citra Kreasi
|Engineering & Inspection